Opportunity

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

On the ground in Syria: 'For God's sake, this is too much'






"I saw really horrible things I've never seen in my life," he said. "Kids in the hospital, a kid with his whole jaw gone. a little girl, a kid, she's 4 years old, she's dead, her sister's 6 years old, she lost her left eye and her mother is in intensive care."
As the world talks about how to respond to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's bloody crackdown on the uprising in his country, opposition activists in the country say his military and security services are engaged in a vicious campaign of destruction meant to wipe out the opposition. Almost nothing, it seems, is off limits, they say -- not shelling, not snipers, not torture.
To hear al-Assad tell it, the violence is the work of terrorists, and his troops are martyrs to the state's effort to secure peace. But eyewitness accounts and videos streaming out of Syria on the Internet paint a starkly different picture.
Where state television shows the Syrian president surrounded by clerics in a peaceful prayer, opposition video shows an injured man being hustled into a makeshift medical clinic from the back of a bloody pickup truck, mothers crying in the street.


Are There Any Legit Work At Home Programs?

With unemployment numbers extremely high, everybody is looking to make a few extra bucks these days. Many people are turning to work at home programs... But, which ones are REAL and which ones are SCAMS?
We just had to find out... So we set out to do some research ourselves. We came across a blog by Kelly Nelson of Buffalo, NY.
Like many, curiosity got the best of Kelly and she filled out a simple online form and put out just a little money to try a program she came across. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.


"I actually make over $4000 a month working from home."
-Kelly Nelson

I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. "It was pretty easy, I actually saw an online ad that sparked my interest, so I went to the site, filled out a short form and signed up for a work at home program where I got instant access to everything! They actually were giving a limited-time $150 instant rebate, which last time I checked, they were still doing. And since they offered a Money Back Guarantee - I figured I really had nothing to lose. So, I started the program and within four weeks I was making well over $4,000 a month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I followed the easy step by step instructions to become a search engine agent. This is a very stable system and they are recruiting, you should try it."
Consumers purchase Billions and Billions of dollars worth of products each year online. Every time people use the internet, go on Facebook or do a search, someone is making money. This program will teach you how to get a piece of this money and free yourself from the 9-5. The internet economy has grown by leaps and bounds in the recession, so why not take advantage of the goldrush? There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $50,000                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment